2nd February, 2023 | 4.00 PM IST
Choosing a Cloud suite for your business can be pretty challenging. Even more so if you are migrating and are not very tech savvy. There are a lot of websites and people who will advise you to use this or that platform.
S/4HANA Cloud and On-Premise are two of the recommendations that are frequently mentioned. Due of their similarities, people frequently compare the two. However, there are significant distinctions between the two. With that in mind, especially in light of Iteanz Technologies‘s experience with HANA, we want to do a thorough comparison to provide a clearer picture.
Worked as SAP Consultant/ Lead/ Manager for various project engagements such as SAP, ABB, Titan Company, Arvind Lifestyle and etc. in the industry verticals of Manufacturing, Retail, Pharma and Oil & gas during the initial phase of career as Consultant & Business Process analyst post my computer science engineering.
SAP Practice Head offering nearly 24 years of comprehensive experience including 16 plus years in SAP, involving implementation of best practices based on service delivery methodologies and as per global standards initial 8 year’s experience in Finance, Accounts and Auditing.
- S/4HANA scope incl. LOB and industry processes, supporting 20 industries
- Cloud enabled Partner Add-Ons
- 43 Local versions in 27 languages
- Pre-configured integration to other cloud solutions
- Lowest TCI
Fit to standard
Complete delivery of pre-activated
- business innovation scope
- Scalable platform
- Lowest TCO
- Fastest onboarding
- Fastest time to innovation Monthly feature delivery and bi-yearly major upgrades
- Highest degree of automatization via Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation
- Flexibility and Extensibility
- Access to On Stack S/4HANA Extensibility Framework
- Side-by-side and In-App extensions
- Code enhancements via ABAP Environment
- Lowest TCO
- Native cloud infrastructure and cloud enablement (e.g. authorizations & access management, output management)
- Technical operations, upgrades, system maintenance, …etc. done by SAP
Iteanz TechnologiesA leading IT technology services provider, passionate enterprise software maker and partner.
Stared in the year of 2008 with SAP Consulting for one of the most valuable brand in manufacturing industry, we chose to move up for sustainable growth using narrow focus on enterprise software consulting, implementation and maintenance support. Went on building off-shore delivery centre (ODC) and Innovation lab with strong capability to deliver value to customers and make enterprise software. Expanding to international markets with over 30 years of experienced team to become globally recognized IT Company.
#48, 1st, 2nd floor, Hosur Road, Kudlu Gate Signal, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka